Windows Server 2008 R2 with the RightScale platform!
Core Features of this series
- The MCI's use the official Microsoft AMI's published by Amazon
- The RightLink Agent (RightLink 5.8.12) is installed using a user-data script on boot
- Available in all (8) AWS regions
- All images use EBS volumes for their boot partition
- All compatible instance types supported per AMI
- Run Chef and RightScripts
- Compatible with RightScale Monitoring
For community support, feedback, bugs & enhancement requests:
For additional information, please see the RightScale OSS Community page on the Support Portal.
This MCI includes Amazon's official Windows Server 2008 R2 AMIs. The Windows EC2 Config Service bootstraps RightScale RightLink via EC2 User Data and the install_window_agent user data script contributed by Cloudoman.
Revision 6 | Jan 30, 2014
Update to Windows_Server-2008-R2_SP1-English-64Bit-Base-2013.11.13 due to de-registration upstream.
Revision 5 | Jun 26, 2013
Use Windows_Server-2008-R2_SP1-English-64Bit-Base-2013.06.12 due to image de-registration upstream.
Revision 4 | Apr 28, 2013
Use Windows_Server-2008-R2_SP1-English-64Bit-Base-2013.04.14 due to image de-registration upstream.