Windows Server 2012 RTM with the RightScale platform!
Core Features of this series
- The MCI's use the official Microsoft AMI's published by Amazon AS IS
- The RightLink Agent (RightLink 5.8.12) is installed using a userdata script on boot
- Available in all (8) AWS regions
- All images use EBS volumes for their boot partition
- All compatible instance types supported per AMI
- Run Chef and RightScripts
- Compatible with RightScale Monitoring
For community support, feedback, bugs & enhancement requests:
For additional information, please see the RightScale OSS Community page on the Support Portal.
This MCI includes Amazon's official Microsoft Windows Server 2012 RTM AMIs. The Windows EC2 Config Service bootstraps RightScale RightLink via EC2 User Data and the install_windows_agent user data script contributed by Cloudoman.
Revision 5 | Jan 30, 2014
Use Windows_Server-2012-RTM-English-64Bit-Base-2013.11.13 due to de-registration upstream.
Revision 4 | Jun 26, 2013
Use Windows_Server-2012-RTM-English-64Bit-Base-2013.06.12 due to upstream image de-registration.