SYS Lvm install - 11H1 v1
Published by Couchbase on Jan 07, 2013Revision: 1 This component has been superseded. Get the current version here
Formats /mnt as an LVM Drive with an XFS Filesystem.
Converts the available disks on this instance as one LVM group.
The size of volume can be manually specified by the user as the percent of the total space on the new logical volume.
- For small images, it installs a newer version of patched kernel module.
- Dismounts old filesystem.
- Wipes all past data.
- Configures LVM as a RAID 0 with all drives striped.
- Creates a new XFS Filesystem.
- Mounts the new filesystem on /mnt
- On reboot, this script skips all actions and just remounts the filesystem on the instance.
Notes and Warnings
- NOTE: This RightScript is compatible with CentOS and Ubuntu.
- WARNING: DELETES ALL the existing contents of /mnt!
- WARNING: This script is not compatible with DB tools lower than v7 (<0.14.0)!
Revision 2 | Mar 16, 2013
Revision 1 | Jan 07, 2013