Datapipe Optimized CMS
Quickly deploy two of the most popular CMS engines (Wordpress or Drupal). Use to deploy a blog a micro-marketing website or your companies website. This stack will download and install the latest version of Wordpress or Drupal depending on what CMS engine you choose during launch. The stack will take care of installing and deploying web server and database server and all associated modules.
- Choose either Wordpress or Drupal
- Wordpress is setup allows you to update, upload you theme and plugin's from the web GUI
- Drupal comes with some of the most popular modules
- Configures MySQL server and creates a database and user
- Automatically tunes PHP-FPM and nginx based on instance size
- Currently only tested with Ubuntu 10.04
Cookbook Repo: git://github.com/crazed/rightscale_cookbooks.git of rightscale cookbooks
MultiCloudImage: RightImage_Ubuntu_10.04_i386_v5.5_EBS [rev 3]
RepoPath: rightscale cookbooks [rev 7]See More
Revision 2 | Nov 01, 2010
Updated description and tags
Revision 1 | Oct 31, 2010
works with both drupal and wordpress!
Sign-up for RightScale