InterSystems Corporation is a global software leader providing advanced technologies for breakthrough applications. Our embedded database, integration, and analytics technologies enable the creation of applications that allow users to capture, share, and understand data, and take informed action in real time.
Leading application developers around the world rely on the lightning-fast performance, massive scalability, and robust reliability of our technologies. Now you can use RightScale server templates to quickly and easily deploy your InterSystems Caché®- or InterSystems Ensemble®-based solutions in the cloud.
InterSystems Caché® is a high-performance object database and rapid development environment that seamlessly combines object and relational technologies. Caché enables fast Web application development, extraordinary transaction processing speed, and active analytics using both structured and unstructured data. The Caché rapid development environment is ideal for building all types of applications, from simple to complex. Caché is so reliable, it is the world’s leading database in healthcare – and is widely used in many other industries.
Caché, the post-relational database from InterSystems, has the features professional developers need to quickly create Web and client/server applications. Caché benefits developers by giving them their choice of development tools, programming languages, and methods of data access. Caché benefits transaction processing applications by providing outstanding performance, massive scalability, real-time data analytics, and robust reliability.
When it comes to transaction processing, performance is critical. Caché’s data server technology lets you scale applications up to serve tens of thousands of users without sacrificing speed. Here are some of the features and benefits offered by the Caché:
- Multidimensional Data Engine: All data is stored in sparse multidimensional arrays that eliminate the processing overhead related to the “joins” common to relational databases.
- Object Data Access: Data can be modeled as objects. Caché supports encapsulation, multiple inheritance, polymorphism, embedded objects, references, collections, relationships, BLOBs.
- SQL Data Access: Allows relational access to Caché database. Supports both ODBC and JDBC.
- Multidimensional Data Access: Provides direct control of the multidimensional structures in the Caché database.
- Unified Data Architecture: Object classes and relational tables are automatically generated from a single data definition.
- Transactional Bit-Map Indexing: Caché’s bit-map indexes can be updated extremely quickly, making them suitable for use with “live” data.
Support for InterSystems products is available through our Worldwide Response Center. Please contact the Worldwide Response Center at: email@example.com or +1-617-621-0700. For International Support numbers, please see our worldwide office listing for your local office contact information.
MultiCloudImage: RightImage_Windows_2008R2_x64_v5.7 [rev 15]
RightScript: InterSystems Caché Global References WMI Script [rev 1]
RightScript: InterSystems Create Journal Volumes [rev 2]
RightScript: InterSystems Download and Install Caché (Windows Server 2008 R2 x64) [rev 7]
RightScript: InterSystems Install VC++ Redistributable (x64) [rev 1]
RightScript: InterSystems Install VC++ Redistributable (x86) [rev 1]
RightScript: InterSystems aria2 Installer [rev 1]
RightScript: InterSystems Complie WMI Classes [rev 1]
RightScript: SYS Install 7-Zip [rev 7]
RightScript: SYS Install AWS SDK for .NET [rev 6]
RightScript: SYS Install RightScale Powershell library [rev 29]
RightScript: SYS Monitoring install [rev 12]
RightScript: SYS Set admin password [rev 13]
RightScript: SYS open ports in Windows firewall [rev 8]See More
Revision 12 | Jun 06, 2012
Updated RightScript to download latest 2012.2 Field Test (FT4)
Available to Paid
Sign-up for RightScale
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Support Telephone: +1-617-621-0700 Please see our worldwide office listing for your local office contact information, or e-mail email@example.com.