aiCache reduces the time to deliver content, scales the capacity of your site and provides real-time reporting on performance. We provides dynamic caching, load balancing and flexible re-write and re-direction of HTTP and HTTPS traffic.
aiCache Web Application Acceleration is sold by aiCache and billing is provided by Rightscale.
- Pages load faster with with over 250,000 RPS (requests per second) served directly from aiCache; freeing capacity in the web farm.
- HTTPS support with over 2Gbps of raw AES256 bulk encryption throughput and over 15,000 RSA-1024 sessions per second on common 64bit hardware.
- Flexible pattern matching and TTL's give precise control of the cache configuration.
- Flexible document freshness controls including cookie-driven and on-demand header-driven cache expiration.
- Load balancing of http and https traffic including support for session persistence
- Execute customer-specific code via straightforward and easy-to-implement plugin architecture at the edge.
- Highly Available, cluster aware with VIP support. *
DIAGNOSTICS AND MONITORING
- Advanced CLI, web and SNMP interface for management, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monitors and reports health of origin servers while allowing hot swap of servers failing health check.
- Built-in smart, non-flooding alerts on RPS, response time, number of client or server connections.
- Real time Monitoring
PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- Industries most advanced DOS (Denial of Service) and DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection including reverse-turing and access tokens.
- Protects against malformed URL's with detailed reporting on malicious attacks.
- Admin fallback feature keeps site operational during a catastrophic failure.
- aiCache reduces hardware, software, and hosting requirements.
- Diagnostics, reporting and smart alerts reduce site support costs.
- Identifies mobile devices and serves the correct content based on capabilities of device.
- Prefetch feature accelerates mobile ad-serving of non-cacheable responses, such as slower 3rd party Advertising APIs.
- The Extras Load balances requests across a number of origin web servers. Supports server pooling.
- Enforces cache authentication for sites requiring logged in users.
- SEO friendly on the fly URL re-writing.
- One single simple text file configuration. No XML!
- We provides support for configuration of the aiCache software with each instance.
- We also provide professional services for optimization of aiCache in your environment.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule support please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Phone US 1 (408) 744-6078
- Phone EU +44 20 7993 4587
- WIKI Quick Start details on Rightscale
- ADMIN GUIDE
- SUPPORT FORUMS are available here and are monitored by our engineering team.
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW PDF
- Importing the server template is subject to theseTERMS. Please read them.
- To Cancel your subscription simply stop using the server template.
- Rightscale will charge or invoice you monthly for as outlined in the pricing below.
- Pricing for the aiCache Web Application Acceleration is exclusive of Amazon web services charges.
MultiCloudImage: RightImage CentOS_5.2_x64_v4.2 [rev 3]
RightScript: AIC Tune Instance [rev 3]
RightScript: AIC Logging Setup [rev 4]
RightScript: AIC Monitoring [rev 4]
RightScript: AIC Restart [rev 3]
RightScript: AIC S3 Configure [rev 8]
RightScript: AIC Syslog-ng Restart [rev 2]
RightScript: AIC LB Tools [rev 3]
RightScript: Create and initialise swap file [rev 3]
RightScript: MAIL Postfix Local Delivery v2 [rev 9]
RightScript: AIC AiCache Install [rev 26]
RightScript: SYS Monitoring install v8 [rev 13]
RightScript: SYS Syslog Remote Logging Client v7 [rev 6]
RightScript: SYS Timezone set v1 [rev 6]See More
Revision 28 | Feb 28, 2013
- made the chmod for SSL files in the if statement, as it was causing error if the key file is not set on boot.
Revision 27 | Nov 07, 2012
Added "Create and initialise swap file" script by RightScale OpenSource
Revision 26 | Oct 02, 2012
updated AIC Tune Instance script
Revision 25 | Oct 01, 2012
Revision 24 | Sep 13, 2012
updated the scripts
Revision 23 | Sep 13, 2012
updated AIC INSTALL SCRIPT
Revision 22 | Sep 06, 2012
Added last scripts revisions
Revision 21 | Aug 27, 2012
Changes to Install, Restart and S3 Configure scripts
Revision 11 | Aug 20, 2012
Changed restart and S3 scripts
Revision 10 | Mar 18, 2011
Sign-up for RightScale
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wiki: http://wiki.aicache.com/ Forums: https://groups.google.com/a/aicache.com/group/forums/topics Guide: http://aicache.com/pdf/adminguide.pdf