Apica provides state of the art easy to use cloud based SaaS performance tools that test, analyze, improve and monitor all aspects of web infrastructure to identify current and potential issues. Apica's comprehensive solutions are designed to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
Apica WebExcellence™ products combine world class cloud technology with best practices to ensure websites achieve maximum performance. The products measure real world performance of all aspects of cloud deployment from application to third-party functions and hosting configurations. This precise information enables customers to identify exactly what works and what requires work to achieve WebExcellence™.
CLOUD PERFORMANCE TESTING AND MEASUREMENT
Apica LoadTest™ is a cloud-based test environment which measures total system performance, capacity thresholds and resource usage of every function that impacts performance.
- Cloud-based infrastructure simulates real-world load conditions.
- Scripts define custom user scenarios aligned with performance and business goals.
- Testing – external cloud agents measure all browsers and all geographical profiles.
- Reporting identifies capacity and load thresholds and pinpoints problem areas.
- Apica LoadTest™ provides independent validation of performance and scalability of cloud migration.
- Apica ServerMonitor™ integrates system data from behind the firewall with load test data.
PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND HEALTH CHECK 24X7
- Apica WebPerformance™ keeps you aware of the ongoing health of your cloud system from all browsers and locations. This cloud based service ensures that you know of issues before they become problems.
- Cloud-based customizable performance monitoring provides constant awareness of up-time vs. response time.
- Performance Monitoring can test from virtually any geography.
- Identifies issues and sends real time alerts via SMS or e-mail BEFORE trouble is noticed.
- Generates a complete history of response times, SLA, and system events. Data is correlated with response time & visitor data.
- Apica ServerMonitor™ compares performance data behind the firewall (optional lightweight installation).
Apica, in partnership with RightScale, have integrated true performance testing and monitoring for RightScale customers to ensure that migration to the cloud can be accomplished with confidence.
All RightScale customers can easily sign up for 30 days free performance monitoring from any geography outside their hosting provider. RightScale customers can continue Performance Monitoring at a special RightScale price. Apica and RightScale have also developed a low cost, easy to setup and use Load Testing product.
RightScale professional services is knowledgeable in Load Testing and Performance Monitoring from Apica and can assist strategizing an off the shelf or custom environment to precisely match the requirements of your cloud deployment.