Univa Grid Engine Appliance allows any size organization to deploy Grid Engine compute clusters on-demand, in minutes without breaking workflow and application integration in the cloud environment. Pay only as you go. Pricing info in the full description. Free trials available.
Grid Engine is an industry-leading distributed resource management (DRM) system used by thousands of companies worldwide to build large compute cluster infrastructures for processing massive volumes of workload.
The Univa Grid Engine Appliance makes it easy to create a cluster of any size in the cloud in a simple, easy-to-administer environment. Univa One Click HPC is powered by RightScale. Using RightScale’s Cloud-Ready ServerTemplates anyone can take advantage of our pre-packaged Grid Engine Appliance to get up and running on the cloud fast.
Key benefits include:
- On-demand HPC cluster provisioning
- Deploy in a few mouse clicks
- Elastically grow, shrink
- Automation of operations with a single interface
- Grid Engine-based Cluster
- Rich priority and utilization policies
- Unmatched scalability and high throughput coupled with highly scalable cloud resources
- Non-stop cluster reconfiguration
- No changes to applications and workflow
- Use Grid Engine internally? All your scripts and workflow investments are protected.
- Intel Cluster Ready certification assures leading ISV applications work out-of-the-box
- Usage-based pricing
- Pay for cluster resources only when you need it
Univa and RightScale bring improved ease of use and simplicity to HPC in the Cloud. Never before has extending Grid Engine to the cloud been easier. Only one solution offers the flexibility of preserved workflow integration, choice of configurations and the simplicity of one click HPC.
Now, on-demand access to cloud cluster computing resources without the upfront investment is possible. Whether your organization is just beginning to use HPC, wants to expand its application or are seeking to add on-demand capacity to in-house systems, this solution is for you.
Univa One Click HPC takes Intel Cluster Ready to the next level by embedding configuration validation in an HPC Cloud architecture offering peace of mind that Grid Engine in the Cloud is a validated configuration.
The Univa Grid Engine Appliance is deployed as a ServerTemplate making it extremely simple to deploy clusters providing organizations of all sizes with a highly scalable and on-demand HPC cloud computing solution in minutes.