Grow Your Business by Enabling Cloud Use
Whether you provide managed hosting, outsourcing, system integration, IT consulting, or other value-added services, RightScale for managed services providers (MSPs) lets you capture and retain business by helping your customers use cloud resources. The RightScale Universal Cloud Management platform includes four integrated capabilities that enable you to manage applications across customers and clouds with a single console:
- RightScale Cloud Analytics provides financial intelligence that facilitates billing and helps you optimize public cloud spend.
- RightScale Cloud Management enables your operations team to automate and orchestrate your customers’ cloud applications and leverage templates that ensure consistency and reuse.
- RightScale Self-Service provides policy-controlled self-service access to cloud for your customers and their employees.
- RightScale Governance provides multi-cloud identity and access management as well as policy controls.
Help Your Customers Control Cloud Costs
RightScale can help you visualize aggregated per-customer costs for chargeback; slice and dice by cloud, data center, and workloads; and take action on instances in order optimize spend. You can:
- Visualize cloud costs across clouds, customers, and applications.
- Forecast and compare cloud costs for new and existing applications.
- Optimize public cloud spend to add value for customers.
- Implement chargeback for customer cloud spend.
Streamline Multi-Cloud Operations
RightScale enables you to deliver services to your customers that span public and private clouds as well as virtualized and bare-metal environments. With RightScale, your staff gains visibility and control over both cloud and non-cloud environments for all your customers. Your staff can:
- Onboard existing workloads with an easy-to-install agent.
- Automate operations and reduce manual work for increased efficiency.
- Control access across customers, clouds, and data centers.
- Enable DevOps with existing tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Docker.
Offer Self-Service Provisioning Across Clouds
Empower your customers and their cloud users with a white-labeled, easy-to-use portal to automatically provision stacks and applications across their approved portfolio of clouds:
- Deliver a unique self-service portal to each customer for fast provisioning.
- Add value with templates that can be reused across customers.
- Automate common operations to improve efficiency and agility.
- Provide guardrails and access controls for cloud use.