Make Your Application Elastic
Website traffic fluctuates. Time of day, seasonality, promotions, popularity, and flash crowds can all drive peak volumes. While you can anticipate and plan for some of this volume, few of us guess right all the time. To complicate matters, your visitors expect steady, fast performance regardless of the traffic your site receives.
Building your own infrastructure to handle peak traffic requires capital investment and facilities space – and no matter how big you build it, it still may not be enough. Having to choose between overspending or under-provisioning is a classic dilemma.
Application traffic fluctuates. Time of day, seasonality, promotions, popularity, and flash crowds can all drive peak volumes. Your users expect steady, fast performance regardless of the traffic your app receives. By deploying your web or mobile application in a public or private cloud, you can gain access to on-demand resources, common configurations, and powerful automation. With RightScale, you can deploy your entire application infrastructure in the cloud – whether you’re developing an entirely new service or enhancing an existing one. RightScale cloud management enables you to:
- Deploy your application across a range of public and private clouds
- Develop resilient architectures with multi-data center and multi-provider backup and failover
- Configure and automate your infrastructure with modular, customizable, and reproducible ServerTemplates from the MultiCloud Marketplace
- Rely on leading cache servers and load balancers, including: HAProxy, Riverbed, and Varnish
- Automate database management with SQL and NoSQL ServerTemplates for Couchbase, DB2, Mongo, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Leverage application servers in a range of languages and frameworks, including: Java, .NET, PHP, Python Django, and Ruby on Rails.
RightScale has empowered Coupa to provide a quicker
ROI to our customers.
Sanket Naik, Senior Director of Operations
Zend PHP HA Solution Pack
The RightScale Zend PHP HA Solution Pack provides massive scalability and high availability for PHP applications running in the cloud. With automatic provisioning of servers in a pre-configured architecture, a standardized environment, and user-access control, you can quickly deploy, manage, and scale PHP applications.
- Cloud-based, enterprise-grade Zend Server and Zend Server Cluster Manager
- Pre-configured and tested three-tier architecture with load balancing and auto-scaling based on system and application load metrics
- PHP session clustering for high availability
- Portability across public and private clouds
- RightScale Premium Onboarding
Using RightScale and Zend, it’s easy to hone the deployment environment, create duplicates for dev and test, make modifications, configure new servers, and prototype quickly.
Mark Moline, Technology Director