Add the Power of RightScale to Puppet
Puppet is a popular model-driven configuration management system that makes it easy to describe and enforce configurations. RightScale makes it easy to leverage your existing Puppet code and configuration system to create a comprehensive cloud management system with integrated multi-cloud provisioning, monitoring, operational automation, and governance features.
Using RightScale with Puppet
- Cloud-agnostic provisioning: Pairing Puppet configuration management with RightScale enables provisioning across public and private cloud data centers and providers including AWS, CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, Rackspace, and SoftLayer.
- Easy operational tasks: Mix and match Puppet manifests for provisioning alongside RightScripts for operations.
- Organize your servers: Manage and track Puppet Agents in logical, reproducible deployments.
- Monitor and automate: Auto-scale using RightScale monitoring and alerts to trigger provisioning and deprovisioning, while Puppet management enforces the proper configuration.
- Gain visibility: Manage users, costs, security, and audit histories to create a complete picture of your infrastructure.
How It Works
Interested in deploying Puppet management across public and private clouds using RightScale? Read the RightScale Puppet Solution Brief for more information on getting started.
Find out how RightScale customers use Puppet.