AWS and VMware: How to Architect and Manage Hybrid Environments
AWS and VMware are not an either/or decision. Almost every enterprise is looking to leverage AWS in addition to their existing VMware virtualized environments. They want to choose the right venue for each application and move applications between VMware and AWS as their business needs dictate.
In the webinar AWS and VMware: How to Architect and Manage Hybrid Environments you’ll hear how RightScale helps customers to successfully implement and manage hybrid environments that span AWS, VMware vSphere, and other clouds. We’ll cover:
- 5 common use cases for hybrid environments.
- Why VMware isn’t the same as a cloud, and what to do about it.
- Architecture considerations for hybrid environments.
- Is portability a possibility or a pipe dream?
- Demo of a single-pane-of-glass to manage hybrid environments.
VP of Product
Principal Cloud Architect
Senior Product Manager
Watch Webinar Now