Continuous Delivery: How RightScale Releases Weekly in the Cloud
Continuous delivery may be a natural for greenfield workloads, but how do you take an existing seven-year-old SaaS application and move from multi-month to weekly release cycles? Find out how our team — developers, QA, and ops — worked together to change our process and along the way changed their own ideas of what was possible.
Join our RightScale engineering team for insights into the path to near continuous delivery, including:
- Motivations and strategies for moving to continuous delivery.
- New contracts for “done” and “ready to ship.”
- Streamlining automated QA processes.
- Why automating cloud deployment was a must.
- Some surprising benefits of shorter release cycles.
Director of Development
Director of QA
Watch Webinar Now