Orchestrating Workloads with Cloud Self-Service
Organizations are seeking to drive agility by offering developers a self-service portal to access cloud resources. In order to provide push-button access to the cloud, IT or DevOps teams need to orchestrate the deployment, configuration, and integration of entire technology stacks or applications.
In this technical deep-dive webinar on Orchestrating Workloads with Cloud Self-Service, we’ll show you how to use RightScale Self-Service to:
- Define cloud applications with declarative Cloud Application Templates (CATs).
- Leverage the RightScale Cloud Workflow Language (RCL) to orchestrate complex workflows.
- Implement policies and controls over the use of cloud services.
- Provide you with easy ways to update, back up, and maintain your cloud apps.
- Automate operations for cloud applications.
Senior Product Manager
Watch Webinar Now