Managing Docker Containers Across Clouds: How a Cloud Management Platform Helps White Paper
Docker containers and container orchestration tools are being deployed in both public cloud and on-premise infrastructure to speed development and increase cost efficiency. A cloud management platform (CMP) like RightScale is a critical component to manage the underlying infrastructure that containers require and to gain visibility into the containers, themselves. RIghtScale also provides the ability to manage traditional virtual workloads alongside containers across any infrastructure resource pool.
In Managing Docker Containers Across Clouds: How a Cloud Management Platform Helps find out how you can:
- Support the use of any container orchestration tool
- Deploy, manage, and auto-scale Docker hosts
- Provision container-based workloads through a self-service portal
- Gain visibility into containers and monitor utilization
- Automate infrastructure in your SDLC and CI/CD processes