Optimizing Cloud Costs Through Continuous Collaboration
While the benefits of cloud are clear, the on-demand nature of cloud use often results in uncontrolled cloud costs, requiring a completely new approach to managing and optimizing spend. In the white paper, Optimizing Cloud Costs Through Continuous Collaboration, we provide recommendations on how to:
- Identify where you are wasting spend
- Realize immediate savings in operating costs
- Collaborate to reduce future cloud costs
- Use tagging as a foundation for ongoing cost management
- Automate waste prevention
"Roughly 35 percent of cloud computing spending is wasted via instances that are over-provisioned and not optimized, according to RightScale."