Santa Barbara, CA — March 20, 2014 — RightScale® Inc., a demonstrated leader in enterprise cloud portfolio management, today announced that Google named RightScale its North American Partner of the Year for 2013 for the Google Cloud Platform. The award was presented at the Google Enterprise Global Partner Summit in San Francisco, CA.
"RightScale expertise in architecting and building cloud solutions has been a key enabler for our partnership with Google. This award demonstrates our commitment to providing developers and enterprises with comprehensive management and automation for the Google Cloud Platform, said Bailey Caldwell, vice president of business development at RightScale. "RightScale has been involved with the Google Cloud Platform from its earliest days and was the first partner to resell Google Compute Engine. We already see significant interest and adoption in Google Cloud Platform, and expect to see that trend continue."
RightScale helps enterprise customers with:
- Automate Application Lifecycles: RightScale offers dynamic configuration to fully automate provisioning, operations, and disaster recovery. Using RightScale, customers focus on developing applications, not managing infrastructure.
- Google-Ready Configurations: With a range of load balancer, app server, cache server, and database ServerTemplates, the RightScale MultiCloud Marketplace™ gives enterprises and developers the reference architectures to get up and running quickly.
- Link to Hybrid Clouds: RightScale customers can create a cohesive public and private cloud environment for backup, disaster recovery, geographic diversification, performance enhancement, and cost optimization.
- Information on enterprise cloud portfolio management: The Definitive Guide to Cloud Portfolio Management
- RightScale and Google customer (from the Google blog): Fishlabs architects upcoming game with Compute Engine and RightScale
- RightScale puts Google Compute Engine through its paces (RightScale Blog): Google Compute Engine Performance Test with RightScale and Apica
- RightScale Google performance testing (RightScale Blog): Google Compute Engine Live Migration Passes the Test
- Top reasons enterprises should consider Google Cloud Platform (RightScale blog): Google GCE Goes GA: 5 Reasons It's Time to Take a Look
- Snapshot of the award: Informal Photo of the North American Partner of the Year for 2013 for Google Cloud Platform
RightScale® Inc. Cloud Portfolio Management enables leading enterprises to accelerate delivery of cloud-based applications that engage customers and drive top-line revenue while optimizing cloud usage to reduce risk and costs. With RightScale, IT organizations can deliver instant access to a portfolio of public, private, and hybrid cloud services across business units and development teams while maintaining enterprise control. RightScale Consulting Services help companies develop cloud strategies, deliver cloud projects, and optimize cloud usage. RightScale also offers PlanForCloud.com, a free cloud cost management tool based on a global database of more than 12,000 price points from cloud providers, which enables organizations to perform sophisticated cloud cost forecasting. Since 2007, leading enterprises including Pearson International, Intercontinental Hotels Group, and PBS have launched millions of servers through RightScale.
RightScale is a registered trademark of RightScale, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Other product or company names mentioned may be trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.