With cloud use now a given, IT teams are taking on the role of brokering cloud services across the enterprise. Doing so means integrating cloud into your existing IT environment, including ITSM solutions like ServiceNow — as well as a variety of tools and services — and universal cloud management solutions like RightScale, which acts as a hub to orchestrate and operate cloud workloads by providing API access in and out to cloud services as well as to your IT ecosystem.
In the Operate in the Cloud with ServiceNow, RightScale and More webinar we’ll cover common scenarios for cloud orchestration:
- Enabling self-service operations for your internal cloud consumers.
- Using Cloud Application Templates (CATs) to orchestrate cloud workloads.
- Offering multi-cloud access through ITSM solutions like ServiceNow.
- Orchestrating complex cloud applications leveraging third-party services.
- Automating operations for cloud applications.